Mechanism, Kinetic And Thermodynamic For Transport Of Citric Acid Ions To Removal By Adsorption Using Electrical Conductivity, Potential Difference And Acidity Function
JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE,
2019, Volume 28, Issue 2, Pages 85-102
AbstractIn this research used the electrical conductivity, potential difference, acidity function and the probability Sticking on surface were used to detected the mechanism of Ions transportation of citric acids by adsorption from the solution to the surface of solid particles using anew adsorpent clay. The kinetics model (pseudo first and second order, Eleovich kinetic and Intraparticle diffusion) applied on the experimental results of adsorption as well as Freundlich and Tempkin isotherms, this study arrived to that the a high transportation of acid ions to the surface to form a surface complexation model with solid particles happened at low concentrations and temperatures, the result of adsorption obeyed the pseudo first order kinetic, and the Intraparticle diffusion occurred was a controlled process , the constants KF, KT for isotherms used to calculated the thermodynamic functions ΔG,ΔH,ΔS for adsorption process.
- West; Todd; mason; van Bruggen '' Text book of Biochemistry '' fourth edition,the MacMillan company collier-macmillan limited/London, (1966).
2- A- Maria.J.A. and Bernhard; L,''sheath-flow Fourier transform infrared spectrometry for the simultaneous determination of citric malic and tartaric acids in soft drinks'',analyica Chimica acta,vol 417,Issue 1, (2000).
B- marin B; matic. L; " Citric acid production''Biotechnology annual review, vol. 13, (2007) .
- Packman.E.w; Abbotl.D.D, Harrisso. J.E.W, ''Toxicolology and applied pHarmacology, vol. (5), Issue (2) ,(1963).
- Jiewen.Y. and Laiyuan;Zhong.L,''Coupling of tartaric acid-promoted soil dissolution and Cr V reducation in an oxisol'' journal of Geochemical Exploration ,volume 125, pp 138-143, (2013).
- Tamas.K. and peter.B;Daniele.S; Giovanni.M Patrick.D "Oxo vanadium IV complexes of citric and tartaric acid '' Inorgnica chimica Acta vol 239 , Issues 1-2, (1995).
- Wong .k.k. and Klee.c;Slow.k, ''Removal of Cu and pb by tartaric acid modified rice husk from equeous solutions'' chemospHere, volum (50), Issue 1, (2003).
- Amin . N.K, ''Removal of direct blue – 106 dye from aqueous solution using new activated carbons deleloped from pomegranate peel : Adsorption equilibrium, kinetics'' J.Hazard , 165 (1-3) pp 52-62, (2009).
- Lagergren.s,''about theory of so-called adsorption soluble substances", der sog enannten adsorption geloster kungliga svenska svenska vetenska pasalka de miens handling ar,24,pp 1-39, (1898).
- Ho.Y.S. and Mckay.G. , ''pseudo-second order model for position process" biochemist ,34,pp,415-455 , (1999).
- Weberst.W.J. and morris. J.C, '' kinetics of adsorption on carbon from solution'' J. saint ,Eng. Div. Am, Soc. Civ.Eng, 89 . pp 31-60 , (1963).
- Inbarag. B.S. and Chien.J. T; HO.G.H; Yang; chen .B.H, '' equilibrium and kinetic studies on sorption of basic dyes by anatural biopolymer poly ( α - glutamic acid'' , J.biochemistry and Eng .31.pp. 209-211, (2006).
- Hui.Q. and Ln Lv ; Bing.c , ''Critical review in adsorption kinetic models'' Journal of Zhejiang university science (A) ,10 (5) :716-724, (2009).
- Knaebel.k, ''Adsorbent selection'' Adsorption Research, Inc., Dublin, ohio, 43016, pp .1-23, (2003).
- Yehea. A.H, Yehea.N.A.J '' physics for medicine and biology students '', Al- jammah press – university of Mosul (1982) , ( In Arabic) .
- A-pimental . and Mecellean G.C , ''The hydroge bond'' Freeman. w. H. San Francisco, (1960).
B- Kovacevic.D. and kobal.I;kallay.N , ''Adsorptipm of organic acids on metal oxides. ''The umberell effect ''croatica chemica Acta 71,(4),1139-1153 , (1998).
- Michael .H . and Jur; Ayebeami.I;.Spiff ''Effect of temperature of sorption of pb+2 and Cd+2 from aqueous solution by caladium bio color (wild cocoyam) bio mass''Electronic journal of Biotechnology,V.8, NO.2 ,pp 162-169, (2005).
- Vikram.p. and Vimal .C; Srivastova "Adsorption of Benzoic acid and Salicylic acid onto Granular Activated carbon" International conference on chemical civil and Environment engineering (ICCEE 2012), Dubai March 24-25,2012.
- Joon.T . and Michael.K "A study of adsorption of simple organic molecules onto organic soil components using DRIFTS, world congress of Soil Science, soil solution for a changing world1-6 August, Brisbane, Australia,(2010).
- Luiz.N,“Adsorption of Silica, alumina and related surface" Encyclopedia of surface and colloid Science by Marcel Dekker, Inc,(2004).
- Karama.M.E. and Antelmis.D.A; Pashley.R.M, "The production of stable hydrophobic surface by the adsorption of hydrocarbon and fluoro carbon carboxylic acids onto alumina substrates" Colloids surf, a physiochem.Eng.Asp.182,285-298,(2001).
- Tombacz.E. and Barany.S.Ed. "Role Interfaces in Environmental protection" Kluwer academic press, Amsterdam, P.397,(2003).
- Manash.R.D. and Sekh. M "kinetic and adsorption behavior of benzoate and phthalate at the alumina-water interface:Influence of functionality colloids and surfaces Aiphysicochem.Eng.Aspects 264,90-100,(2005).
- Mohammed . N,Khalid. M,Marwan . Z. '' Organic chemistry '' Dar Alkottob for printing and publisher , Mosul – Iraq , first Edition , 1982, ( In Arabic) .
- Javier.P. and Estebon.S.C, "Chemical speciation and mobilization copper and in naturally contaminated mine soils with citric and tartaric acids" chemosphere, volume.90,Issue(2),PP276-283,(2013).
- Ho.Y.s. and Mckoy.G, "application of kinetic model to the sorption of copper on the part" adsorption science and technology,Vol.20,No.8,(2002).
- Yakout.S.M.and Elsherif.E "Batch kinetics,isotherm an thermodynamic studies of adsorption of strontium from aqueous solution onto low cost rice-strawbased carbons" Applied science Innovations pvt.Itd.India carbon-Sci.Tech.1PP144-153,(2010).
- Igwe.J.C. and Abia.A.A "adsorption kinetics and intraparticalate diffusivities for biore mediation co, fe and cu ions from waste water using modified and unmodified Maize cob." International Journal of physical Science, Vol.2(5) PP119-127.(2007).
- Safari.S. and Ali.A;Sedri.S, "Effect of sterilization and temperature on the decrease kinetic of phosphorus Bio Availability in two different soil types" J.soil.Sci.plant Nutr.11(2):109-122-(2011).
- Chie.S.H. and Clayton.W.R, "Application of Elovich equation to the kinetics of phosphate and sorption in soil" Journal soil science of America,Vol.44.No.3.PP265-268,(1980).
- Afzal.M. and Naseer.A, "Adsorption of organic acids from aqueous solution on charcoal" Pakistan J.Sci,Ind.Res.Vol.15,No.3,(1972).
- Abdelwahab.o "Kinetic and isotherm studies of copper removal from waste water using various adsorbent"Egyptian.J.Aqu.Res,33P136,(2007)
- Aiman.sh " study the effect of some substituents on adsorption of a number of azo dyes derived from anilin-B-Naphthol by different adsorbent" Msc.Thesis-University of Mosul,(2012)
- Article View: 136
- PDF Download: 1,933