Journal of Education and Science (JES) is a quarterly open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal; JES aims to publish articles related to all fields of Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Computer, and Mathematics sciences with highly scientific and rigorous value and present them to researchers and academic students of different areas of sciences.
Journal of Education and Science publishes original research papers, review papers, and case reports in the following fields:
1. Chemistry (Industrial chemistry, Organic chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physical chemistry, Biochemistry, Inorganic)
2. Biology (Parasitology, Entomology, Ecology, Embryology, Histology, Biotechnology, Microbial genetics, Methodology, Microbiology, Mycology, Plant Taxonomy and Anatomy, Plant physiology, Animal physiology, Comparative Anatomy, Invertebrates, Plant tissue culture, Natural products)
3. Computer science (Parallel Algorithms, Algorithms, Image processing, Intelligence Technologies, Simulation, Controlling Computer, Computer Networking, Artificial Intelligent, Internet protocols, Networks simulation, Multimedia Communications, Internet of Things, Voice over IP, Signal processing, Numerical analysis, Distributing Programming, Information Technology, Optimization)
4. Mathematics (Applied Mathematics, Algebra, Numerical analysis, Functional Analysis, Complex analysis, Differential equation, Topology, Graph theory, Stochastic process, Statistic, Time series)
5. Physics (Nuclear physics, Laser Physics, Solid State Physics, Plasma physics, Materials science, Optical fibers and communications, Thin films, Sound and motion)