Instructions for Anthers to publish the articles in the Journal of Education and Science
Journal of Education and Science Scientific journal issued by the College of Education for pure sciences at the University of Mosul. Research is accepted in both Arabic and English within the field of specialization of the faculty. (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science). The submitted research must not be previously published or accepted for publication in another journal. The researcher is required to confirm this in a letter to submit the research to the editor, noting that The Journal of Education and Science follows ethical standards for publication. Great attention will be spent on the detection and prevention of plagiarism, data fabrication and falsification, redundant publications, ghost-writing and improper author contribution, citation manipulation, and duplicate submission. All papers will review using the double-blind peer review process. In addition to the above, the researchers are requested to observe the following manuscript guidelines:
1. Submit a written request to publish the research with the pledge not to send it to another journal.
2. Pay the publication fees of (125000) Iraqi dinars for researchers from inside Iraq and (150) dollars for researchers from outside Iraq without any processing and submission charges.
3. The number of research pages should not exceed 20 pages.
4. The researcher should send an electronic copy to the journal e-mail shown below
5. When printing the research, the following notes must be observed:
- Print the research using (Word 2010).
- The footnote from the top and bottom of the page is 2.45 cm and 3.17 cm from the right and left.
- The distance between single lines (single space)
- The Arabic font type should be Simplified Arabic and English Times Roman for the English font.
- The title of the research is bold and font size 14, and if the research is in English, the initials of the title are capital letters.
- The researchers' names in bold and font size 12 including the address of the researcher in terms of department, college, and University in addition to the official email.
- The research should be written in font size 12, the titles are 12 bold, the margins are 10, the tables and shapes are 10 bold
- the Arabic research is arranged in the following format. The first page is translated into English and includes the name of the research with the names and addresses of the researchers and then the abstract followed by the keywords. The second page includes the information on the first page in Arabic, including the paper title, the names of the researchers, their titles, keywords, summary, followed by Introduction, Materials and methods according to the researcher's specialty, results and discussion, Supplement, Conclusions, and References.
- English research is written contrary to the context of research in Arabic mentioned earlier.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The shapes, graphs should be in JEPG or TIFF format.
- References and literature should be numbered (in brackets) consecutively in the text in the order in which they are first mentioned, and listed at the end of the manuscript.
Articals: (Williams L. and Colline H. A., Ann. Bot., 40: 333-338 (1988))
Thesis: (Abbu O.A.N., M.Sc. Thesis, college of science, University of Mosul (2001). (In Arabic).
Books: (Humason G.L., "Animal Tissue Techniques". 2nd Ed. Freeman W.H. Company. SanFrancisco (1977)).
- The researcher requires a final paper copy after the decision of the experts to publish the research with the CD. Note that the researchers from outside Mosul University are contacted by e-mail exclusively.
- The research shall not be returned to its owners whether accepted or not.
- The journal is not obliged to withdraw the research after it is accepted for publication.
- Correspondence related to the Journal shall be at the following address: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The researcher is not entitled to claim all research requirements after one year from the date of publication.