Instructions for Authors
Journal of Education and Science Scientific journal issued by the College of Education for pure sciences at the University of Mosul. Research should submit in English or Arabic languages (in the case of Arabic manuscript, the author should provide a manuscript title, author's name, author's affiliations, abstract, and references in English) within the field of specialization of the faculty (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science). The submitted research must not be previously published or accepted for publication in another journal. The Journal of Education and Science follows ethical standards for publication. Significant attention will be spent on detecting and preventing plagiarism, data fabrication and falsification, redundant publications, ghostwriting and improper author contribution, citation manipulation, and duplicate submission. All papers will review using the double-blind peer-review process. In addition to the above, the authors are requested to observe the following manuscript guidelines:
1. Journal template can be found HERE
2. When printing the research, the following notes must be observed:
- Print the research using (Word 2010).
- The footnote from the top and bottom of the page is 2.45 cm and 3.17 cm from the right and left.
- The distance between single lines (single space)
- The Arabic font type should be Simplified Arabic and English Times Roman for the English font.
- The research title is bold and font size 14; if the study is in English, the title's initials are capital letters.
- The researchers' names are in bold and font size 12, including the address of the researcher in terms of the department, college, and University in addition to the official email.
- The research should be written in font size 12, the titles are 12 bold, the margins are 10, and the tables and shapes are ten bold
- the Arabic research is arranged in the following format. The first page is translated into English and includes the name of the study with the names and addresses, then the abstract, followed by the keywords. The second page consists of the information on the first page in Arabic, including the paper title, the names of the researchers, their titles, keywords, and summary, followed by an Introduction, Materials, and methods according to the researcher's specialty, results, and discussion, Supplement, Conclusions, and References.
- English research is written contrary to the Arabic research context mentioned earlier.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The shapes and graphs should be in JEPG or TIFF format.
The primary references are international journals and proceedings. All references should be to the most relevant and up-to-date sources. References are written in IEEE style, numbered (in brackets) consecutively in the text in the order in which they are first mentioned, and listed at the end of the manuscript. Please use a consistent format for references – see examples below. (12 pt):
 A. Mariano De Souza and L. Aparecido Villas, "A new Solution based on Inter-Vehicle Communication to Reduce Traffic jam in Highway Environment," IEEE Lat. Am. Trans., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 721–726, 2015, doi: 10.1109/TLA.2015.7069097.
 J. H. Gao and L. Peh, "RoadRunner: Infrastructure-less Vehicular Congestion Control," Itswc, no. 1991, pp. 1–15, 2014.
 J. Cheng, J. Cheng, M. Zhou, F. Liu, S. Gao, and C. Liu, "Routing in the internet of vehicles: A review," IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 2339–2352, 2015, doi: 10.1109/TITS.2015.2423667.
3. The Journal is not obliged to withdraw the research after it is accepted for publication.
4. Correspondence related to the Journal shall be at the following address: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The publication fees are 125000 ID for researchers from inside Iraq and 150 US $ for researchers outside Iraq without processing and submission charges.